All new members are presented with a
“New Members Welcome Pack” which includes:
1. Letter of Welcome from the “membership Coordinator”
2. Copy of the Port Noarlunga Bowling Club:
- Current Board of Management and Club Organisational Chart
- Membership Grievance Advocate Policy
- Conduct Policy
- Non-smoking Policy
- Membership Phone Book
3. Latest copy of the Monthly Membership Magazine “The Toucher”
4. A loan copy of the Club Constitution and By-Laws – available upon request from the Administration Secretary, together with copies of Volunteer Coordinator Policy and Membership Coordinator Policy.
5. List of Port Noarlunga Bowling Club Coaches together with dates for commencement of training for the current season.
6. Policy for Alcohol (Safe Transport)
7. Information for New Pennant Players.
Entitles you to all non-bowling activities organised by PNBC – this includes fashion events, wine tastings, mock horse racing nights, Christmas raffles etc. The Social Committee regularly organises mystery outings, wine tastings and venues of interest.
You are entitled to all club facilities, playing in social games at PNBC only and if desired play up to 3 pennant games in any one pennant season (then a fee would be incurred to update your membership)
$110 / $220
( 2nd and subsequent years. )
You would be entitled to participate in all social, pennant, championship games, visiting other clubs to play tournaments or gala days, all Bowls SA and Bowls Australia events.
Night Owl Member
per team member registration & $7 per night (includes supper)
A Night Owls Member may play up to three Pennant games for the Club in a season. If they wish to play more, they must upgrade to “Full Member”
You would be entitled to participate in all social, pennant, championship events, visiting other clubs to play tournaments or gala days, all Bowls SA and Bowls Australia events.