Covid Safe Update
1 July 2021 Members Update
We are still very much obliged to play our part in preventing a break-out or spread of COVID-19.
A number of previous restrictions have been lifted, but much remains:-
- Whenever you enter the Clubhouse you MUST either sign in with the app. on your phone or sign in on the form provided. Only limited personal details are collected and kept for contact tracing if required. Manual sign in records must not be used by anyone to obtain the personal information of another person.
- It is an offence not to sign in. A fine of up to $1,000 may apply if the direction is ignored.
- Catering of any food must be prepared in the Club Kitchen. No shared utensils can be used.
- Self-service communal buffets and salad bars are prohibited. Bain-maries can be used to display &/or heat food served by staff/volunteers on request.
- BBQ’S are permitted providing food and condiments are individually served by staff.
- Water, soft drinks and alcohol such as beer can be provided in jugs at individual tables but consumed only by the persons at that table.
- Water can be accessed from a one touch water dispenser such as a Pura Tap, providing it is regularly cleaned and patrons use their own cups or water bottles.
- Communal Coffee/Tea Stations are now permitted in a self-service area. *Hand sanitiser must be available *the area must be cleaned regularly * individual cups and stirring implements must be used and *social distancing followed in queues.
Thank you for your co-operation. If you have any questions please ask a Board Member, go to the COVID-19 website “covid-19sa.gov.au” or you can contact BowlsSA Phone 8234 7544.
1 July 2020 Members Update
Our situation for bowling and social life at The Club continues to improve.
Our COVID-Safe Plan now permits up to 124 persons in the Clubhouse and under the veranda. Around 400 persons can be on the Greens, however, this is not achievable as it is simply a 1 person/2m2 calculation.
This will allow relaxation of the entry and exit points to “normal”, however social distancing of 1.5m, sanitising, hand washing and staying home if not feeling well must still be practiced.
Announcements since July 1st now mean spacing has changed to 1 person per 2 m2 with 1.5 metres social distancing.
Previous Rules below – Please refer above for current restrictions
Initial COVID Safe Plan for PNBC and the revised restrictions;-
- Staff are not included in capacity numbers.
- 1.5m physical distancing remains for all areas – Club House, Verandah and Greens.
- Washing and sanitising of hands must be practiced.
- Drinks may be purchased from the bar but must be taken to tables to consumed.