The COVID Safe Plan for PNBC and the revised restrictions will mean;-
- A maximum of 120 persons, are permitted at our Venue. 20 persons inside, 20 persons under the veranda, and 80 persons on the greens at one time. The next 2 weeks will be used to ensure The Club can comply with all requirements.
- Up to 20 persons are permitted in each room or enclosed separate area within The Clubhouse, providing the 4m2 rule is used to calculate capacity, and 1.5m physical distancing obligations are met when queuing, entering and exiting .PNBC’s Clubhouse is considered one room. Tables will be set-up for seating.
- Staff areas (bar, kitchen, office spaces) are not included in the capacity calculation.
- Families may sit together at tables without physical distancing, but the back of any chair must be 1.5m from the back of a chair at another table. 5 tables will be set up for use, inside and outside.
- Bar service is permitted, however drinks must be consumed away from the bar while seated.
- Meals cannot include buffets or salad bars.
- There must be strict adherence to seating, signage and hygiene requirements.
The Board will arrange for Social Bowls to begin Thursday, June 4th . The format will be the usual Nominated Pairs. Entries must be notified to Ross Hall Phone 0421 997 599. There will be a maximum of 20 Teams for the first 2 weeks. (40 persons) This applies to June 11th as well.
Entries for Social Bowls on Saturday 6th, Tuesday 9th and Saturday 13th June must be made through Barb Nesbitt, Ph. 0438934o68. Once again, the first 40 persons will make-up the numbers.
It is anticipated that as restrictions are further reviewed and organisational issues are fine-tuned more Members will be permitted at The Club for Social Bowls.
Please note Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays are available for practice and roll-ups, weather permitting, with up to 40 persons.
At this stage the Clubhouse will not be open on these days.
The Board of PNBC will provide more information and clarification as it becomes available.